The zoo has been off-line for quite a while now. Hopefully we can make time to update our blog on a regular basis.
Here is what’s new in the zoo:
- Birthing a new baby girl in mid-July. She is happy, healthy and growing quickly. Still doesn’t have a zoo name…
- Venturing into homeschooling. Young Owl and Little Monkey are both homeschooling this year.
- Learning even more crafts. Mama Zookeeper has what seems like a fifty craft and sewing projects on her to do list.
- Becoming ever greener, the zoo is delving into cloth diapering. Perhaps someday I’ll be able to give up plastic too, but not yet.
- Reconnecting with old (and not so old) friends and family via Facebook. Yep, the zoo is hooked.
- Living day to day life that is full of ups and downs.
As you can see we’ve been living in verbs. The zoo looks to continue to be a busy place in the coming months.